We are hiring!
The info and application below is for our Saturday position. If you are interested in our weekday and Saturday position, you can find the info and application here.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, bubbly, motivated, and positive person with a “can do!” attitude to work on Saturday’s at our bakery.
- Must be available to work on Saturday’s from 7am-12:30pm
- Positive attitude even when the bakery is crowded, there’s lots of customers waiting on things, and there's a million things to do :-)
- Customer service experience required
- You MUST be a people person - ability to speak genuinely to customers, offer service with a smile, and demonstrate southern hospitality is a requirement that we do not compromise on!
- Ability to multi-task and to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- This position will be a customer service job - working out front in the bakery on Saturday’s. Duties include greeting customers, telling them about our baked goods, taking orders, checking them out on the register, and filling orders.
- General cleaning duties (sweeping, mopping, wiping off counters, organization)
Hourly pay rate starts at $8-$10/hour (based on experience). The first four weeks of this position is a probationary period to make sure you are a good fit for us and we are a good fit for you.
We need someone who is quick on their feet! Working in a bakery is HARD WORK! We stand a lot, we run around like crazy people, we bake more in one day than most people think is possible, and we do it all with a smile while being extra nice to our amazing customers. You must be energetic, knowledgable, efficient, and happy to be here because having a good relationship with our customers is our number one priority.
All applications will be reviewed online and we will reach out to applicants to set up an interview. Interviews will take place this week.
You are welcome to send your resume and any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in working with us!