We are hiring!
Weekday & Weekend Position: Dishwasher and Catering Prep
Please note that this job will be working for Debra Dail Catering (Stacy’s mom) - you’ll be working out of the same space where Farmer and the Dail is located but it’ll be for Debra and her catering business.
- Must have an extremely flexible schedule (including mornings, nights, and weekends). Regular hours are Wednesday through Friday working 7am-11:30am and other hours fluctuate based on when Debra has catering (could be nights or weekend). More hours (40+) will be available in November and December.
- You must be a hard worker and able to be on your feet for hours at a time. The kitchen gets busy, crowded, and hot so we are looking for someone that can work in this environment while still maintaining a positive attitude and work fast.
- Ability to multi-task and to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to lift 50 pounds - this is a requirement as you’ll be asked to bring in bags of flour or cases of chicken
- Common sense and walking fast is super important to us too ;-)
- Washing dishes
- Catering prep work including peeling potatoes, cleaning collards, cleaning chicken, making casseroles, and more based on skill level
- Cleaning duties include sweeping, mopping, cleaning the bathroom, sanitizing tables, racks, and carts - keeping the kitchen clean and tidy!
- Organizing stock (must be able to lift heavy bags (50 lbs) of flour and other inventory)
Hourly pay rate starts at $9/hour and will increase to $10/hour after a 3 month probationary period.